Inquiry To PT. Chenhong Fisherindo

Dear Sir / Madam From  PT. Chenhong Fisherindo

I am Sophia From Global Food Company based in Thailand for Trade Import and Export, specialized in the field of seafood of all kinds.

 I heard from my colleague that your company is a seafood seller in Jakarta Indonesia. We know very well that your company works in the field of seafood, so we hope that we will have a good opportunity to cooperate with your company soon .

We want to import of frozen fish, May you have these products that I am working with, such as 
Squid,  Slipper Lobster,  Blood Clam, Green Crab live, Dried Seafood, Skipjack & yellowfin tuna size 1,8kg Up (Pole and line), Scallop, Cut Baby Octopus, Milkfish for bait ( Size 70-75 ), Cuttlefish Big Size And I also can buy All Fresh Seafood, Fresh Tuna H & G and Live Lobster.

If you have one of them, please let me know. I will give all the specifications which We need.  We Can do the payment term is Lc at Sight 100% And TT 20% Advance & 80% Balance Against B/L

Have a nice day and Looking forward to your soonest reply.

Best Regards
Sophia Rasivisuth

Global Food Co.,Ltd

Whatsapp: +66 83 457 5689

mangiasophiaamangiasophiaa

No comments:

Post a Comment