Business Request...

Jennifer G Lampard Law Offices Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2BY, England.
44 7937430191


Good Day, I know this email might come to you as a surprise as first coming from one you haven't met with before. I am the personal attorney to Steven Vandersande, a Dutchman who was a consultant with Shell UK LTD here in England, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my late client. Unfortunately, my late client lost his life in a plane crash MH17 on the 17th July 2014 during one of his trips from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).

The financial company has contacted me to present an heir to the fund. I decided to contact you before the financial company will confiscate the fund after all efforts by me to reach any of his relatives proved abortive because he didn't indicate anyone as his heir as he didn't anticipate his untimely death.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law; all I need from you is your utmost collaboration and sincerity for us to thrive in this deal. I want you to reply to me immediately and call my direct phone number so that we can discuss more as regards this transaction. Thank you and Please treat this matter with the utmost confidentiality. I wait for your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Jennifer Lampard.
Phone: 44 7937430191

No comments:

Post a Comment